|We specialize in designing and building high quality web based data tools for improving organizations in the orphan drug market to bring structure and compliance which helps them grow their business. Design and development aren’t just professions at Orphan Drug Solutions, they are a way of life.
With our highly skilled team, we can build just about anything our clients ask us to in a professional, timely manner; designed the way they want and as functional as they need it to be. We use the best-of-breed products and leading edge technologies and tools from Microsoft (.NET/SQL) along with related products to build solutions that we are proud of.
We began our involvement in this niche for web based data tools over 12 years ago, (our software development experience goes back over 20 years), when it was in it’s infancy, and have kept abreast of developments to ensure we deliver current and exciting website content to our clients.
We are located in Farmingdale, New York (central Long Island), but often travel to meet with clients at their places of business to discuss project scope and requirements face-to-face. We pride ourselves in ensuring our clients always have access to our knowledgeable, efficient, and friendly staff at all times, during/after design and project delivery, as we believe it’s important to create long term relationships for the mutual benefit of both parties.
- Coordinate the development, deployment, and support of large-scale distributed applications in a mission-critical production environment
- Lead efforts in project planning, business analysis, and all facets of the Software Development Life Cycle, from inception through implementation
- Work with a team of developers to analyze business requirements and outline the proposed IT solution
- Participate in design reviews; Provide recommendations for the application’s overall design, including suggestions for incorporating security requirements and ensuring
- architectural standards are incorporated
- Adhere to and incorporate IT Control Policies throughout design, developing, and testing
- Translate technical requirements into programmed application modules using knowledge of C#, MS .NET, and MS SQL
- Identify/troubleshoot application code-related issues
- Review and provide feedback to the final user documentation
- Travel may be required